Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Baby shower!

So last week was my baby shower. Our first one was in San Jose that his family threw for us, and it was a blast. It was a family one, and we had a yummy bbq and lots of chit chatting. It was a great time, and we got some great gifts! Sadly, I wasn't smart enough to take any pictures from that shower....
Our second shower was last Tuesday and that was a great time as well. My sister Katie and I made some cute decorations which was really fun, and we had it at our family friends house, the Hagberg's. It was nice of them to let us have the shower at their beautiful home, thanks Anne and Lauren! 
Tonight as I was uploading some pictures...I started looking at some old photos of when Alex and I were first married.... Alex walks in and asked what I was doing and I said, "trying to remember what I looked like when I was skinny"! I'm swelling pretty bad, and just in my face is a big difference and I just wanted a reminder of what I'll (hopefully asap) look like after my babe's born :) 





So my sister and I are both pregnant, and due one day apart. As I was gazing at my hideously swollen feet, I sent her and my other sisters a picture and she sent me a picture of her foot back. She said she was a little swollen...I beg to differ! Yes that is (unfortunately) my foot on the right, her's on the left. Maybe if I lived in Idaho with her mine wouldn't be as bad either, haha. I cant believe how much water I'm retaining, and cant wait for it to go away! Six more weeks!

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha. did yo seriously post the foot comparison? too funny!

    ReplyDelete