Pages

Sunday, November 24, 2013

ONE MONTH OLD

    I cannot believe my baby is already one month!! Time sure does fly by, so I'm really trying to remember and treasure each moment with him. I can already see how much he's grown, and his cute, little skinny legs are finally starting to fill out and get some rolls, along with the rest of his body. He is definitely my little mini me. He looks just like me when I was a baby. And I always say I deserve it, with everything I went through. haha. But he does have Alex's lips :) He is a really good baby though, and sleeps great! Which I think is a huge blessing. Since day one he would only wake up about 1-2 times throughout the night, and in the beginning we would have to wake him up so he wouldn't go too long without eating. He usually goes between 3-6 hours at night. So I'm not too sleep deprived. Alex is a big help, too. He get's up, changes him, and then I take him to go eat. He never complains either, always willing. I'm lucky to have such a helpful husband.
   Logan is starting to be more physical and facial with his expressions. My favorite is when he drifts off into sleep he does all sorts of different smiles. It is so adorable. The other night my dad made a noise at him and he smiled at him, and I cant wait til he's smiling and laughing all the time. I always tell him, "one day you'll think I'm funny", haha. I am loving being a mom! It is really a great blessing, and so fun! He's my best friend and I wouldn't have my life any other way. He really has brought a lot of joy into mine and Alex's lives. When he sleeps for a long time, I always miss him. I just want to snuggle all the time! We took him to church once already, it was probably a little soon but I really wanted to show him off and get out of the house. He did great, and we only stayed for the first hour. His blessing is next week while both mine and Alex's families are in town for the holidays, we're so excited!
   As for me, I'm doing really good. Cant wait to start working out again, and getting into shape. It's going to be a good feeling! Here are some pictures of his first month of life :)









I LOVE this picture! Cracks me up. Just chillin' with his hand under his chin. The censored sign is priceless too. 

ONE MONTH!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment