Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Catch up.

   A lot has happened in the past couple months... Alex got offered a job in Bountiful, Utah in January and we decided to take it so we moved out here mid January and are a little homesick, haha. We are really missing California and plan to move back when the timing is right. Alex has a lot of family out here which has been nice, and my sisters aren't too far away so that has been a huge plus since moving out here.
   Logan is getting SO BIG!! Poor thing got a cold from me and had a horrible cough and runny nose for about a week, and he also started teething so it was a long week but he is feeling better now and is back to his smiley self. He has been trying so hard to roll over and just over night he nailed it! He does it so quick now, but then gets stuck so I have to save him and roll him back over. It's quite the routine we have going on here. But just yesterday he started being able to roll back over to his back and I'm just waiting to look up and see him down the hall or something, haha. He is such a funny baby and is starting to laugh a lot more, too. Last night I burped and he thought it was the funniest thing! He brings such joy into mine and Alex's lives, we cant see ourselves without him. He turned 5 months on Sunday and I told Alex I cant use the "I just had a baby" excuse anymore, ha. I have 4 pounds til my pre-prego weight and just a matter of getting in better shape, but I'm feeling pretty good. Alex and I also celebrated our 2 year anniversary on Sunday! We didn't do anything too exciting...we were both sick and went out on Friday and Saturday and just laid low on Sunday. I couldn't have asked for a better husband and I'm so glad that he's all mine:)








No comments:

Post a Comment