Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Ok, so a lot has happened within the last month! Alex and I had to pack everything of ours at 9pm on June 9 and then move to Stockton the next afternoon to sign with our new home. We unpacked mostly everything on the 10th ( Alex's birthday ) and have been enjoying living here ever since. Alex and I are both working for his cousin, Jason, and having him and his family has really helped us out since we didn't know anyone moving here. Alex is helping out with Jason's window washing business, and I'm working for him in his yogurt shop. Everything has been going great since we moved here and it's really starting to feel like home :)

I haven't been able to post anything because we didn't have cable or internet, and so we finally got it today!! Now I'm all caught up on the bachelorette! Hahaha. But anyways, Stockton is right inbetween both of our families, so now we're closer to mine which has been really nice. I love being able to see my family more, and am so happy Alex and I are settled in California. I couldn't be happier with my life right now. I have an amazing husband, great job, an amazing supportive family, and an awesome apartment.

I am going to be putting up pics within the next few days so you all can see our new place!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad everything is going so well. Isn't being married the best?!! Let me know when you are in Gridley and we should do a game night or something.

    ReplyDelete