Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

So I finally got pics of our apartment! Sorry it took so long, but here they are :)

.KITCHEN.


.BATHROOM.


.BEDROOM.

So...can you guess what's missing? Maybe a tv stand and a couch?!
It's definitely next on our list, but we'll make due with what we have
right now. I love how the 2 picture frames and fireplace look like a face.
Alex and I love our table. Too cute.
Different views of the place...

Jessica and Stacey, I hope you enjoyed it cause I mainly wanted you both to see it! Come visit me soon!!!


3 comments:

  1. Cute! I like the face frames too. And I'm kinda jealous of your fireplace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute!!! i would LOVE to come visit you guys!!! i'm so excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That table is super adorable! And (random) but I love the color of your dish towels on the oven handle too!

    ReplyDelete