Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I am SO EXCITED to finally announce that Alex and I are expecting!!!! It was so hard to keep it a secret because all we wanted to do was tell everybody. But it is now safe to announce it, and we couldn't be happier. I have a video of Alex's reaction after I told him, but my dumb computer wont let me upload it. But while Alex was at work, I took a test and found out and was in shock! So I went out and bought a little onesie and wrapped it up. When he got  home I told him I got him a present, and while he opened it his eyes got big, and he kept whispering, "you're pregnant"? Like 5 times and then he gave a little howl at the end and he was so excited. We both just couldn't believe it. But we feel so blessed! 

Anyways! I am 13 1/2 weeks. I've lost 3.5 pounds. I'm finally starting to feel better since I'm getting into my second trimester. I'm still not really showing yet, I'm excited to start showing, but it's been nice to stay skinny as long as possible, haha. I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl! Even though my prediction is a girl:) I'd be happy either way. I'm due November 1. I cant wait to meet my little peach, and to be a mommy. 

My older sister is also pregnant with her third child and she's due November 2!!! So exciting to share this time with her and to be an Auntie again! In case you're wondering, the baby is looking at you, the head, two little arms, and two little eggs. Cutest little peach, ( that's what Alex and I call him/her since we don't know the sex ). 

2 comments:

  1. too cute, whit. i love that picture of your baby because i know what mine looks like too! your baby will be adorable!! i can't wait to find out what you're having. cute easter pics too! *loves*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete