Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Uncle Alex always playing with the neph's :)

 I love my mama bear and our twin hair 



 I love when all my sisters are together. We love our 
93 year old grandma. She's too cute.
 Easter egg hunt time!! Gotta have their
Spiderman eggs :)

 I love this face.


 Great-Grandma Joyce helping Ethan find the eggs.

These pictures are a little late, but we finally got a second cord for our  computer cause our other one broke. So this is from Easter weekend, and the boys going on their easter egg hunt! It was inside because of the rain, but we all still had a blast. It's so fun watching the boys enjoy themselves, I remember having easter egg hunts with my sisters, such good memories :) They both got a dollar in each egg, they obviously loved that part too. On Monday we all drove to Chico and went bowling. I think they boys did better than my sister Katie....haha, but it was fun watching everyone get gutterballs, strikes, and watching my dad and Alex get upset about their performance. It was too bad that Shane and Nate couldn't come, but I cant wait for us all to be together again because we have the best time!! I have the best family ever :)

No comments:

Post a Comment